Sunday, September 17, 2023

OH WHAT A DAY - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Welcome back to another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal for the month of September. I am hosting the challenges this month and I am challenging everyone to bust out some of the stash we all have been hoarding by using the following products or techniques. Create a layout with lots and lots of layering and use brads, buttons or bling or even better all three if you can.

Here is my layout…


I used all three on my layout - brads, button and some really old bling from Basic Grey called Bling it On which is a combo pack of rub-ons and rhinestone bling. I think the rub-ons mimicked the dandelion that my grandson is holding! Perfect for the challenge! I layered up lots of old Jillibean Soup papers. On my background I also added some stencilling with texture paste. The chipboard pieces are from MME and Heidi Swapp.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team’s creations and then be sure to share yours with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment