Sunday, September 10, 2023

Birthday Party - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Welcome back to another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal for the month of September. I am hosting the challenges this month and I am challenging everyone to bust out some of the stash we all have been hoarding by using the following products or techniques. Today is my birthday, so let's do a birthday themed challenge. Create a layout with tags and numbers on it and use at least three different patterned papers. Make it a birthday layout if you like!

Here is my layout…


I created a layout for my 43rd birthday which was many moons ago…Lol! I used up some old Bella Blvd cardstock and chipboard, as well as a couple of Martha Stewart paper borders which has the year 2009 on it!!! For the other challenge items, I made a couple of tags at the top of my layout and added the number 43 and the year 2002 for the number portion of the challenge! I fussy cut the giraffe and presents and popped them up with foam tape. The hearts and bow at the top are Custom Leatherette Stickers from Citrus Twist Kits.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team’s creations and then be sure to share yours with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment