Sunday, September 24, 2023

SWEET! - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

  Welcome back to another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal for the month of September. I am hosting the challenges this month and I am challenging everyone to bust out some of the stash we all have been hoarding by using the following products or techniques. Today’s challenge is to create a layout with a one word title starting with F, M or S and use at least three different patterned papers.

Here is my layout…


I choose the word SWEET!  for my one word title! It was easy to choose the word Sweet with Papa and Grandson! I secretly took these photos from my scrapping room while these two spent time together watching cartoons!

I used Pinkfresh Studio Some Days paper on an AC Cardstock background. I used a Stamperia stencil with Tim Holtz Iced Spruce Distress Ink to add some detail to my background. Embellishments from Pinkfresh Studios, 49 and Market and Simple Stories. I even got out my ancient Epiphany Crafts , self adhesive buttons and made matching buttons and a heart! It’s been a long time since anything has been “Epiphanied”! The sequences are from my stash.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team’s creations and then be sure to share yours with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

2 comments: