Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sunkissed - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday friends, I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend! The weather sure has been hot, hot, hot! 

It's time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the Theme of - Opposites Attract for the month of July. This month is all about including opposites on your layout. Today's challenge is to create a layout featuring either hot & cold, summer & winter, or night & day.

Here is my layout....


I choose to create a layout with hot and cold. Here is my husband and I enjoying a lovely "Cold" icy strawberry daiquiri on a "Hot" summer day! Refreshing!!!

Material List - Photo Play - For the Love of Summer paper and stickers. Recollections' sticker and a project life journal card from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations and then be sure to share your creations with us.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment