Sunday, July 17, 2022

A Kid’s Life - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good Morning Friends, it is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme for July of Opposites Attract. This month it's all about including opposites on your layout 

Today's challenge is to create a layout featuring both spots and stripes.

Here is my layout....

 

I am catching up on my Canada photos from 2017 for Canada 150.

Material List - Recollections woodgrain background paper, Photo Play O Canada paper and stickers, black cardstock from my stash and Me & My BIG Ideas title.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team's creations on the Lasting Memories Blog and then make sure that you share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment