Sunday, July 31, 2022

Love and Bee Loved - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good Morning everyone! It's time for the newest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are starting a new theme today for the month of August, just one day early called  - 3 Things.

For our August challenges, you will be given a list of three items that you must use on your layout. How much or how little of each item that you use is up to you. You can also use other items that are not on the list, but you must include the required 3 things.

Today's challenge is - Floral patterned paper, hearts and washi tape. The hearts can be patterned paper or embellishments. If you don't have washi tape, you may use border stickers of paper strips.

Here is my layout.....


These photos are from last summer when my grandson was helping me to pick veggies in the garden.

I did lots of fussy cutting on this one. I didn't have washi tape that matched, so I used part of the sticker border at the bottom of the journal tag. I used metal dies to cut different heart shapes from tiny pieces of paper that were left over from my fussy cutting. Waste not, want not!!!!

Material List - Graphic 45 - Let It Bee paper, Journal cards and stickers.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations and then be sure to share your creations with us.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment