Thursday, July 19, 2018

Nana's Helper - Scrapping4Fun GDT

Good day everyone. Today I would love to share a layout that I created as a Guest Designer at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Here is today's challenge:- to use butterflies and flowers on your creation.


Here is my layout...


I created a double layout of my Grandson & I planting my raised veggie garden this spring. He just loves to garden and watch everything grow.

Here is each page close up...



Here are some closeups...


I created flower clusters by fussy cutting some flowers from one of the papers and I added a wood veneer butterfly.


This cluster is from a group of stickers and I used my butterfly punch and layered up two butterflies and attached them with a tiny staple.

I would like to thank Scrapping4Fun Challenges for inviting me once again to be a Guest Designer for this fun challenge.



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO sandy, just lovely for our new challenge on Scrapping4fun.
    Welcome and thanks for sharing as a GD :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a favourite layout!!! How happy you would be to have the best helper. Great colours and papers.
    Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete