Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Relaxing - Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2 - GDT

Hey everyone, I hope you are enjoying your week. I am still on vacation, so everything if fabulous!

Today is time for Challenge #2 for the July Counterfeit Kit Challenge which is "Summer Icons" - With summer being in full swing here in the Northern Hemisphere - let's see you use a summer icon on your projects - sun, clouds, sunglasses, pineapples, palm trees/leaves, cold drinks, etc....

Here is my layout...


Another double layout of photos from Father's Day in the pool.

Here is each page close up...


My summer fun kit came in handy for this layout.


Can you spot my summer icons? - Pineapple, pool rings, flamingo, sun, sunscreen!

And some closeups....



It is wonderful to create your own kit from the inspiration kit and use up your stash! I hope you are inspired and play along. I have had a blast being the July GDT for Counterfeit Kit Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love your use of summer themed items on this page - really reinforcing the subject of the layout without being too much! Very nice design and I love the title there. Pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture!!!
    You always make me wish I was there with you with your layouts. Wonderful job. Xoxox

    ReplyDelete