Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Amazing - Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good evening, I have another layout to share with you using my July Counterfeit Kit.


I used my Masculine Kit for this layout. I took these photos a few weeks ago while we were waiting for the boy's ball game to start. Papa was having fun balancing his coffee cup on the little man's head.

I just added a couple of other items like the owl paper and washi tape to my kit that I had out for another layout that I was creating.

Here is a closeup...


Be sure to check out the fun challenges at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. It is a great way to use up the items you have in your stash.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this! What a great design for three photos. I often throw things into my kit as the month goes on depending on what has been left out from previous projects! Great page

    ReplyDelete