Friday, August 16, 2013

85 YEARS YOUNG!

Good Morning everyone, today I am thrilled to announce that I was chosen to be the Guest Designer for Scrapmuch? Sketch-y Friday. You can find all the information here

This is the sketch that Laura designed for me to create my layout!

 
Laura couldn't have created a better sketch for me if she tried. I take lots of pictures, so it was easy to use multiple photo shown on the sketch.
 
My layout is of my Mom’s 85 birthday party! We always have a birthday party for my Mom every year. Here is my layout!
 
 
Thanks once again to the wonderful ladies over at Scrapmuch? for giving me this opportunity!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely layout, the colours and papers are just perfect, and your mom looks super sweet in her pictures! Thanks or guesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! So fun and such a great layout of your Mom!!!! So glad to have you as our guest designer!

    ReplyDelete