Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Birthday Card

Today I want to share a card that I recently made for my Mom's 85th Birthday. My Mom & I went for a Hot Air Balloon ride for her 78th Birthday. It was a gift that the entire family went in on. I was the lucky one that was picked out of a basket to go on the ride with my Mom.
It is one of the top ten things of my list of things that I have done!
When we were about to land, I had discussed with my Mom that I would exit the balloon first. After all I was concerned with the fact that she was 78 years old. I quickly got up on my feet only to turn and see my Mom crawling out of the basket. She looked up at me and exclaimed....."THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!"
So with that story in mind, I think it self explains the card I created using the Scrapmuch? August Kit Club.


 

And here is the verse that I made up based on the words Eighty Five to suit my Mom.




Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great story and sweet card, love the use of washi and i love your verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable! Love the idea and I know that your Mom will love the card too!

    ReplyDelete