Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Jack

Today I am sharing my layout for the Scrapmuch? Kit Club Challenge for August. The challenge is.... 'You Spin Me Right Round'! Show fun and creative ways to add a circular element or 3 to your page!
You can find all the details here.

 My layout is of our cat, Jack who passed away suddenly in January. Jack was not even 3 years old. It was quite a shock, and took me some time to get over. Last year my Bestie bought me a Fat Max to haul my scrapping goodies to crops and retreats. Before I could put anything in it, Jack took it over. He even stayed in it long enough for me to get my camera and take this adorable picture. That's just the kind of little guy he was. I meant to scrap this photo months ago, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I hope you like it!




I also used the Let's Get Sketchy - Week 2 Sketch for my layout.

9 comments:

  1. Sandy your layout is fabulous, I am sorry about your kitty but I hope creating a lovely page for his photo was therapeutic in some way. Hugs and thank you so much for linking up to ScrapMuch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sandy, i love the papers and embellies you used! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! So adorable and sweet! Love the soft colours for the kitty layout ... the alphas for your title are a perfect pairing too! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pp's and I love the hearts. What a gorgeous kitty. So sorry to hear of your loss. Love your layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and kitty! So sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute take on the sketch!! Love the circles in the background and the pleated flower! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, so glad you were able to finally scrap this photo. I love the MME papers you chose. Thanks for linking up your page at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry fo ryour loss, Sandy. I am glad you were finnaly able to scrap that photo! You did a great job! It is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet page! Love the pleated flower and the hearts. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete