Sunday, October 23, 2022

THESE MOMENTS - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good morning friends, I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. Today we have the last Mood Board challenge for October and the challenge is Spring colours. Use  as much or as little as you want to create this Spring themed coloured mood board. Images taken from Pinterest from the oregonyregency.blogspot.com

Here is my layout…


I managed to use all of the colours with this bright cheerful layout. We are posing in front of the flowering crab tree on Mother’s Day. And with this layout, I have completed all of my 2021 memories!!! First time that I can say that I have completed an entire year!

Material list - My Minds Eye - Jubilee paper, Basic Grey - Highline paper, brads and photo frames, Basic Grey - Prism wood die cuts, Fancy Pants stickers, Recollections doily and Ac cardstock to back my title that I fussy cut from the Highline paper.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team's creations on the Lasting Memories Blog and then make sure that you share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment