Sunday, October 30, 2022

16 Candles - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday everyone, it is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are starting a new theme for the month of November a little early. The theme for November is Sketches!

I love sketches, but some people find Sketch Challenges to be very difficult, let's see how you do with the challenge!

Here is the Sketch for this week...


And here is my layout.....


I choose to do a birthday layout of my oldest grandson who just turned 16! I used the DCWV Generation TECH Stack to create this layout as it suites his interests to a tee!!! I fussy cut some of the elements from the paper as well as cut out some of the sayings as embellishments. I added some wood veneer elements and Thickers to finish things off. I stayed fairly true to the sketch!

Now let's see what you create! Make sure that you stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations and then be sure to share your layouts with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great birthday layout. Your grandson's b-day falls inbtween my two girls Sept 2 and Sept 6. I have several party photos with them in the pool. Looks like he scored some great presents too.

    ReplyDelete