Sunday, May 8, 2022

We Are Family - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good morning friends, I hope you are enjoying your weekend! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with our Wedding Themed challenges for the month of May. Today’s challenge is Something new - create a layout about something new (new baby, wedding, new home etc.) or use new supplies.

Here is my layout…


I choose to use new product on my layout. I recently purchased the P13 We Are Family 12X12 paper pack. It is gorgeous! I was inspired by a YouTube video. The link is below. So I got to fussy cutting! Everything is P13 except the frame around the photo which is 49 And Market and the leaves and crochet hearts, they are from my stash. I also cut out a few hearts from some scraps. 

Here is the YouTube video - Kelly Pyron.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment