Sunday, May 1, 2022

Gnome For The Holidays - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good morning everyone! It's time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

It's a new month and time for a new theme. The theme for May is - "Wedding inspiration challenges"

Today's challenge is Something old - use something old on your layout (an old photo, scrapbook paper or supplies you've had for 10+ years, etc.)

Here is my layout.....


Last December I purchased kits from our local florist to make Gnomes! My husband, daughter and I had fun creating them together!

Material List- Pinkfresh-Oh What Fun paper, Thickers, AC Cardstock and Fancy Pants Rub-Ons (which is my something old - I have had these forever!)

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations and then be sure to share yours with us.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment