Sunday, April 3, 2022

One of A Kind - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We have a new theme for April which is shapes. Today’s challenge is triangles. Use triangles on your layout.

Here is my layout…


I just had to scrap this photo of my grandson! He’s such a great guy! I was able to use up lots of scrap pieces of paper on this layout!

Material list- Heidi Swapp Serendipity background paper, Echo Park - All About a Boy paper and stickers, Basic Grey chipboard and canvas patches and the brads are from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment