Saturday, April 9, 2022

Gone Fishing

 Happy Saturday everyone! I have an interactive layout to share with you today!


Here is each side closer up….



And now for the interactive parts! I had so many photos that I wanted to use, so I added some extra space to my layout!

This is the left side with a flap going the length of the layout that opens up to reveal four more photos. There are also two other photos under the single photo on the left.


And here is the right side of the layout. On this page I put a flap that opens up towards the top to reveal six more photos and journaling.


Material list - Simple Stories - Cabin Fever paper and stickers, Carta Bella ephemera, Hemptique hemp, Jolee’s by You fishing tackle and Basic Grey alpha.

I was inspired by the double sketch from Stick It Down. Here is the sketch….


Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome double layout with all those great photos and clusters of fishing embellies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout and photos! I love the title work!
    Thanks for playing along with our double page sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the wood and plaid background papers! Awesome layout, and love your "fishing" pictures! Your embellishments are perfect for your layout! Love your journaling strips too! Thank you for joining stick it down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! I love that Cabin Fever collection that you used. It's one of my all time favorite collections. Thanks for playing with us at Stick IT Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Seriously - I'm lovin' the fishing pictures and your take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your title work details! Everything looks great placed against the wood grain. It's very rustic feeling. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete