Tuesday, April 12, 2022

FUN

 It’s a lovely Spring day today. I am hoping to get out and do some yard work, but first I have a layout to share with you!

My husband took this photo of me when I returned home from handing in my work computer on my last day of work! Awww retirement!

I was inspired by the challenge at Challenge Yourself.


Material list - Jillibean Soup papers and stickers and My Mind’s Eye chipboard.

                                                   Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being retired, Sandy, for almost a year!! That is so awesome. And I absolutely LOVE the wonderful photo your hubby took on that day! Your page is fun and fabulous!! Now I have to find a photo from my retirement day and scrap it! You inspired me! And thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself for our 100th challenge! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collection! I love the colors! Congrats on retiring! Hopefully you have more time to scrapbook! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retirement is well earned and it looks like you're living it the right way! Love everything about your layout. The colors, the design, all the details. Very nice! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete