Monday, April 11, 2022

Earth Day

 Happy Monday everyone, I can say that since I am retired! I have a layout to share with you today.


Last April, my work had a contest to send in a photo to show how you were being environmentally conscious about helping the earth. It could be by planting, recycling, composting etc, so I sent in this photo to show my seedlings that I had planted, my raised gardens and composters. I won first prize and was gifted a solar charger.

I was inspired by the challenge from Scrap Our Stash.


I used the middle vertical row - fussy cutting, butterfly and any shade of green.

Material list - Wild Whisper - Play in the Dirt papers, Thickers, Darcie Baker’s Twine and the wood veneer is from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!


3 comments:

  1. Great use of this collection!! Thanks for playing along this month at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! Love all those patterned papers you used. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous layout!! And congratulations on winning the money$$ on Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete