Sunday, January 9, 2022

You Rock! - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good morning friends! It’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. Since it is a New Year - New Beginning - with New Challenges and Ideas!

This week’s  challenge is to use a child's artwork on your layout. If you don't have any artwork from a child, use lots of layers instead.

Here is my layout…


I used a collage that my daughter made for an entry in our local Fall Fair. This highlights two of the things that she loved as a child….Cats and Crafting! She received second place for her collage at the fair. I created a pocket and tucked the entry tag it at the top. I cut her creation down a bit and mounted it on a piece of Authentique - Devoted cardstock to give it stability. I then layered more of the same line under the photo. I was able to lift a couple of the kitty’s  ears around the photo. I really like how it turned out.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout with the cats that you know she will love, now and in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout. Once a cat girl always a cat girl!!!
    Sweet picture!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete