Saturday, January 15, 2022

December Memories

 Hello everyone, I have been busy working on Christmas layouts and thought I would share one with you today.


It was wonderful to be able to enjoy a long lasting tradition on Christmas Day with my Sister’s family after being separated last year due to the pandemic! Being together is wonderful! My Sister took these photos of my husband and I together in front of her tree!

I was inspired by the challenge from Challenge Yourself about working together.


Material list - Pinkfresh - Oh What Fun paper, puffy stickers and enamel dots and AC cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!



10 comments:

  1. Sandy, your layout is absolutely beautiful! I can't even tell you how much I LOVE the photos of the 2 of you!! What a beautiful depiction of working together! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself for our first challenge on 2022!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the color and paper choices on your layout, it really brings in the holiday spirit! The little clusters are a perfect match. Thanks for playing along with Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing you both smiling makes me smile. ❤
    Great picture and love the layout. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and I love how you used more than one. Love the colors and the design is perfect. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely, special layout! I love your overall design and use of embelishments!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love the design and how you layered the embellishments. This was one of my favorite Christmas collections!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic layout! I love your design and layered embellishments! Thank you for sharing with the Challenge YOUrself blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos - I love the 4 different shots - beautiful layout and choice of papers and embellishments too - Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful layout and design! Fantastic photos! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete