Sunday, November 14, 2021

Hocus Pocus - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

  Good morning Friends, it is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of - "STASH BASH" for November. The end of the year is coming up quickly so let's try to get some stash bashed before the new year! Today's challenge is:

                                                  Wood Veneer, Flair, and/or Buttons

Use one, two, or all three of the items above on your layout. You can include other items, as well.

Here is my layout….

Here are more of the photos that I found of my grandsons when they were little. Aren't they adorable!

And here is each side closer up....





I used all three of the Stash Bash items on my layout - Wood Veneer, Flair and Buttons.

Material List - Papers by Simple Stories and My Mind's Eye, Recollections Bling on a roll and washi, Studio G Flair, Simple Stories Foam Stickers (title) and the wood veneer pumpkins and buttons are from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the teams creations and then be                                                             sure to share yours with us.

                                                 Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!




1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and I love seeing this happy memory. I am smiling too!!!

    ReplyDelete