Sunday, November 7, 2021

BOO - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good morning Friends, it is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of - "STASH BASH" for November. The end of the year is coming up quickly so let's try to get some stash bashed before the new year! Today's challenge is:

                                          Punches, Stickers, and/or Washi Tape

Use one, two, or all three of the items above on your layout. You can include other items, as well.

Here is my layout….


I was sorting through my albums trying to catch up on filing and found some adorable photos of my grandsons that I had just tucked in to scrap later, so that is what I did. It's fun to scrap photos of them when they were tiny! 

I used all three Stash Bash items on my layout,- Punches, I used a border punch and corner punch, stickers and washi.

Material list - Papers by Recollections and Photo Play Paper (Julie Nutting), Photo Play sickers, Recollections Dimensional stickers and washi, Making Memories spiral journaling book and Simple Stories foam stickers (title).

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the teams creations and then be sure to share yours with us.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie pie! Love the picture. Looking back with with Sweet memories. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete