Monday, October 18, 2021

OCT. 31

 Happy Monday everyone, I can say that now that I am retired! I have been working on Halloween layouts trying to use up one paper line. Here is one of the layouts that I would like to share with you!

These photos are from Halloween 2018. My grandsons all ready for trick or treating!

The paper line is My Mind’s Eye - Haunted and I also used Simple Stories - Boo Crew foam stickers for the title and embellishments.

I was inspired by the sketch from Sketch N Scrap


Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Another great Halloween layout! Love this one too!! You rocked the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the retirement! Lovin' this Halloween layout! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your retirement and using up your stash so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute photo!!! Love the paper. Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete