Tuesday, October 19, 2021

BEWARE

 Good morning everyone, it’s another chilly but sunny morning. Today I would like to share another layout using up the My Mind’s Eye - Haunted collection that I mentioned yesterday.


These photos are from our visit to Saunders Farm a few years ago. A fabulous place to visit.

I was inspired by the sketch from Sketch N Scrap. Here is the sketch.


I had to change things up a bit to include the haunted house on my background paper!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Halloween layout! I love it!! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background paper is amazing!! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you put things together. You are an artist!!! Beautiful paper!! Wonderful layout along with great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete