Sunday, August 15, 2021

I Am Canadian! What’s Your Super Power? Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday everyone, time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of - Get Your Game On!

Our challenges this month will all be inspired by different board/card/video games.

This week's challenge is inspired by the card game Uno.

The object of the game Uno is to get rid of all of the cards in your hand. When you only have one card you have to shout "UNO" to let everyone know you are down to your last card. So this week's challenge is: 

UNO! - Use one photo on your layout

Here is my layout!


My husband took this photo of me a couple of years ago on Canada Day using the colourize feature on the camera! I love this picture!

Material list - Scrapbook Customs background paper, Photo Play paper and stickers, Me & My Big Ideas alpha and twine from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment