Sunday, August 8, 2021

Champion Player - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy, happy day friends! I have exciting news to share, I am now retired!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! My employer offered a package to leave and three weeks later, I am retired! I am so happy to start this next chapter! 

First, let’s look at the latest challenge for Lasting Memories Layout Challenges! We are continuing with the theme of 

Get Your Game On! 

Our challenges this month will all be inspired by different board/card/video games.

This week's challenge will be based on the Super Mario Party video games.


The Super Mario Party video games have always been a family favorite in our house. The object of the game is to finish the game with the most stars so this week's challenge is: 

August 8th - LM #560 - Team B - Super Mario Party - Add a star - or stars - to your layout.

Here is my layout…


Great photos taken during a school baseball game!

Material list - Carta Bella baseball paper and stickers, and Bazill Chips - star shaped chipboard that I covered with coordinating paper.

Be sure to stop by the the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!





No comments:

Post a Comment