Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Strike A Pose

Today is my last day of Christmas vacation and I managed to get in a little bit more of scrappy fun time. I created a couple more layouts and I would like to share one with you today.....


These photos were taken last summer when we went away for a long weekend with my sister and her husband. We took lots of pictures, but we wanted to get some posed shots. The boys liked the way my sister & I posed, so they tried out the same pose for their photos...what a hoot!!!

Here are some closeups....




All the papers that I used are from DCWV - The Hey Sailor Stack. I love how DCWV stacks always have images that you can fussy cut to create your own elements. Other items used are Bo Bunny doily, Horizon alphas, Studio Calico wood veneer hearts and little men and twine and wood veneer tag from my stash.

I was inspired by the January 1st Stuck?! Sketch.



Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Such a funny story!! Love both photos! Awesome page! And thanks for joining in one of the Stuck?! Sketches challenges Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and beautiful page. Love the title! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... now you have my attention LOL.
    This is so lovely. Great layout.
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great story behind this fun layout! I really like your bold bg paper! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page, love how you added a pop of red! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout! The patterned papers and embellishments that you used are just perfect for your photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete