Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Fantastic

Good morning everyone...it is back to a regular work schedule for us today....I guess getting back to a routine is a good thing?!

Today I would like to share the layout that yesterday's layout was based on.....


Here is my sister & I posing for the camera. The automatic setting where you get 5 different angles and filters with one click of the camera was used for the different shots.

Here are some closeups....





I used the DCWV - The Hey Sailor Stack paper which I cut out a couple of the project life size prints and banners as accents, and I once again fussy cut some of the elements for embellishing. We R Memory Keepers Typecast tags, Fancy Pants script words/puffy stickers and flair along with twine and brads from my stash.

I used the sketch from Even More Scrapping for inspiration.



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! Love how you used banners in place of the boxes on the sketch, and the pop of red for the title is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with EMS Sketches, and hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout!! Love the products you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout and this is a favorite 2017 picture so far. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Sandy! What a great page!

    ReplyDelete