Sunday, July 16, 2023

Organic - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

       Happy Sunday everyone, it’s time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

We are continuing with Team Member Brandi bringing us this month’s challenge theme. Her older son just finished his first year of preschool in May, so we are taking inspiration from the things you learned in preschool.

This week’s challenge is “Time Spent at Play is Never Wasted” 

There is a lot of play time built in to the preschool day, in fact, it’s probably the favorite part of the day for most kiddos! This week’s challenge is to create a layout about how you PLAY! Share about a hobby or any activity you enjoy in your spare time. 

Here is my layout…

Another of my favourite ways to spend my time other than crafting is gardening! My husband took this photo of me recently in my garden with my Holly Hock plants. Holly Hocks were my Grandma’s favourite! They always make me think of her with a big smile!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team’s creations and then be sure to share yours with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment