Sunday, May 22, 2022

Swim - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday everyone, here in Canada we are right in the middle of Victoria Day weekend, or May 24 as lots of people like to call it. The best thing is that it is the first long weekend of the nice weather, so I hope everyone is enjoying it! For now I would like to share the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. This is our last challenge for May and we are continuing with our “Wedding Inspired Challenge “. Today’s challenge is something blue. Use something blue on your layout!

Here is my layout…


That was an easy challenge for me! Kids playing in the pool!

Material list- everything that I used was from different Echo Park lines.

Make sure you check out the Lasting Memories blog to see what the rest of the team created and then be sure to share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment