Sunday, October 10, 2021

SMILE - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in Canada. Such a beautiful fall weekend! Today I would like to share with you the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of "Famous Designers"! Today's challenge is Paige Evans.

Use Paige Evans products, a Paige Evans cut file or adopt her style.  Paige tends to use rainbow colors,  cut files, repeating patterns or shapes, lots of fussy cut elements and hand or machine stitching.  

Here's a couple examples of Paige's layouts:






And here is my layout:


I used Pink Paislee - Paige Evans - Bloom Street paper and a cut file from Bella Blvd. I also added machine stitching to the outside of my layout and used a die to cut my layering papers that has stitching marks.

This photo was taken at my retirement party! Hard not to smile.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's creations and then be sure to share your creations with us.

Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this photo of the two of you. What a beautiful layout and a wonderful memory!!!❤

    ReplyDelete