Sunday, June 27, 2021

Grateful - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Good morning friends, time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

We are continuing with the theme of “All About the Photos” for the month of June. Today’s challenge is -                               Throwback Photo - use a photo that is more than ten years old.

Here is my layout....


This is one of my favourite photos of my Mom, daughter and myself. It is definitely from more than ten years ago. I am not entirely sure, but looking at my daughter, it is probably about 16-17 years ago!

Material List -MME - So Sophie ledger paper, Echo Park - I’d Rather be Crafting paper and stickers. Thickers - Truly Grateful.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment