Sunday, June 6, 2021

Enjoy Everyday Moments - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

 Happy Sunday everyone! It sure is a hot one here and it is suppose to continue to be hot for the week! Summer is just around the corner! Well it is time for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of - All about the photos - Picture frames - Create a layout with a frame around your photo(s).

Here is my layout...


I am working from home during the pandemic and could see the forsythia bushes in full bloom across the street and told my husband that we needed to go take our picture with it. So he charged up his selfie stick and we got some good pictures!

Material list - Bo Bunny - Modern Miss papers, chipboard, stickers and jewels and washi tape from my stash! I created a frame around my picture to resemble a polaroid frame.
 I also added some stamping to my background with my favourite stamps and Distress Inks.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to check out the rest of the team’s creations and make sure that you share your creations with us!

I would also like to share this with the Challenge Yourself blog and the challenge this month is to use washi tape.



Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!


10 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo and beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous, Sandy! I love the photos of the 2 of you in front of the forsythia bush!!!! And I love how you used Washi Tape, too. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love how you incorporated the washi tape with your frame. The perfect pop to your photo/layout. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Your husband is a good sport to have his picture taken. Mine would have said a HARD NO. lol Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really fun layout - and I love the overall design!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandy, thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. Your layout is absolutely amazing! I especially love the bright colors you used on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your layout! The details are fabulous! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy, I love your bright layout! Very clever way to use washi tape. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout! I love how you used the washi tape and your polaroids. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love forsythia! Great photo of you and your husband. You picked the perfect collection for his red shirt and yellow flowers! I’ve got this in my stash too and I love the way you used it!! That added bit of washi is perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete