Sunday, September 30, 2018

Pumpkin Harvest - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning Friends, I am still away  enjoying myself at a weekend retreat but I wanted to share with you that I am hosting this month's challenges at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. We are starting a new theme for October, just one day early. Can you believe that tomorrow is October??? This month's challenge is about special times in October. Today's theme is all about Harvest. In Canada October is the end of the growing season and time to harvest the crops. Show us a layout avout your harvest or your favourtie plants, flowers etc...

Here is my layout....


My grandsons love to help with the harvest in my garden. They especially love to pick the pumpkins.

Here is each side of my double layout close up...



Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's designs. We would love to see what you create.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful double layout showing the lovely colours of the season.
    I love the pictures.
    This is my favourite time of year. Thanks for sharing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete