Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Right Now

Good evening, it sure has been Hot, hot, hot in my neighbourhood. I don't really like it, but it is summertime in Canada, so fluctuating weather is what it is all about.

I would like to share a layout with you today that I created using my July Counterfeit Kit. Today's layout was created with my masculine kit.


I took these photos a couple of weeks ago in between the team photos being taken and the start of the game. I like to take a photo of the three of them every year so that we can see the change. My how they have grown.

Here are some closeups...


I distressed the edges of the navy paper with the Tim Holtz distress tool.

I was inspired by Sketch #156 from Sketch N Scrap.



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

9 comments:

  1. This is amazing Sandy!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful SAndy. So glad you are enjoying your Counterfeit Kit .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cool, what an awesome masculine layout & terrific job with the sketch! Love those sewn-on button elements, especially the mustache! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys are almost as tall as grandpa. Love the way you worked the date into your layout. Super layout. So very pleased you played along with us at Sketch N Scrap! Your participation is much appreciated!
    Sharon Fontenot
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous masculine take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice LO, like what you did with the sketch and the embellishments used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every single thing about this masculine layout! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great page for men! I sometimes struggle with this type of subject so maybe I should take your lead and make a masculine kit!

    ReplyDelete