Sunday, June 3, 2018

TODAY DOCUMENTED - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Sunday morning friends, it is time for the newest challenge at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. I am hosting the challenges for June and the theme is "Stash Busting" and today's challenge is to use paints or mists on your layout.

Here is my layout....


This photos was taken on Mother's Day. A special time with my Mom and sister.

Here are a couple of closeups....


I started by adding some Mister Huey's red and yellow mist to the background.




And then added paint splatters to finish it off.

I will be giving away the RAK below to one lucky entry this month, so be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to see the rest of the team's creations and then link your up before the end of June.
We would love to see what you create.



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. My new favourite layout!!!!
    Thanks for sharing this lovely memory. Xoox

    ReplyDelete