Sunday, May 13, 2018

LOVELY - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Moms out there. I hope you have a chance to spend time with your families today in recognition of your Mom and the wonderful inspiration that she has had on your life.

Today I am going to share the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal with you. We are continuing with the theme for May of "Variety of Shapes" and today's challenge is Triangles!

Here is my layout....


I took these photos of my daughter's wedding dress the day she picked it up from the Bridal Saloon after the final alterations had been completed. We moved the furniture out of the way so that I could take these photos. The lighting wasn't perfect, but I loved how they turned out up against the stain glass window.

Here are a couple of closeups...


I created a cluster with a rose cut file and added a few flowers to finish it off.


I layered up different sizes of triangles on my background and added a couple of triangle clips to the cluster.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's designs for more inspiration. Then link your up before the end of the month as we would love to see what you create.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty

2 comments:

  1. You always know how to make beautiful things better. Wo derful layout. Xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the "n" is missing in the word "wonderful" on my last comment.
    Here is an extra "n" xoox

    ReplyDelete