Monday, March 26, 2018

Three Generations

Greetings, I was lucky to attend a crop on Saturday and I was very productive. I am back creating some wedding layouts. I would like to share one with you tonight.


I love this photo. I am so fortunate to have shared this special day not only with my daughter, but my Mom as well.
Here are some closeups....


I fussy cut some of the flowers to create a lovely cluster of stickers and enamel dots. The Love above my Mom is a rub-on.


I cut my title with a font and my Silhouette.


I added some rub-ons that add some lovely pink shading behind my photo and doilies.

Product List: Teresa Collins - Save the Date paper, stickers & enamel dots, Basic Grey & Fancy Pants Rub-ons.

I was inspired by the Blend - A - Sketch challenge from Scrap Our Stash. I really enjoyed this challenge.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Challenge Yourself. I used the middle row - Rub-ons, Photo with You and Border Punch.



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy. What a beautiful page. Love the details and stash used. Great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in Scrap Our Stash Challenge. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy! Your page is absolutely gorgeous! I love your take on the blended sketches challenge and the way you used our Scrapbook Bingo challenge is amazing! And that photo is so beautiful!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty ! I love how all the elements stand out against that script pattern paper. The layered doilies looks so nice, and I love the softness of the different shades of pink. I LOVE the font you cut out from your Silhouette. Can you tell me the name of it? But, no matter how beautiful the rest of the layout is, it's still the beautiful photo that is the star of your page. Well done! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacynthe. The font is from Fontsy and it is called Fredly.

      Delete
  4. Sandy, what a beautiful layout! Love how you did blend the sketches and your take on the Scrapbook Bingo Challenge is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash and Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous page, perfect for such a beautiful photo :) I'm so glad rub ons are back! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious layout!Love how you combined the two sketches.Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a wonderful capture of a very special memory! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with BOTH the Challenge YOUrself Blog, and Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty. Great take on blending the sketches. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful layout. Thanks for linking your page up to our challenge this month! We are very happy that you did!
    Kisses.
    María Cecilia.-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful page! Love your design and that gorgeous photo of you three. Thanks for joining both Challenge YOUrself and Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete