Sunday, February 11, 2018

Spooky - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal

Welcome back for another Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of Colour Me Happy and today's colour challenge is Purples. Use the colours below as the primary for your layout.


I must admit, I was a little stumped with purples. I thought about it for days, talked about it with a friend and I was stumped....then I saw some Halloween papers that I had and presto Purple!!!

Here is my layout...


My grandson last Halloween in his costume designed by himself and his Mom! Just Adorable!!!

Here are some closeups!!!


The Goo punch is just perfect for a Halloween Layout.


Product List: Photo Play Paper Co. Julie Nutting - Bootiful paper & stickers and AC Cardstock. The buttons are from my stash.

Make sure to visit the Lasting Memories Blog to see the rest of the team's creations. Stop by and link yours up before the end of February as we would love to see what you create.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


1 comment: