Sunday, January 21, 2018

Adventure Awaits - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges

Good Sunday morning friends, time to share the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team reveal. Today is the last installment of the "Word Play" challenge for January. Today's challenge is to use the word "Adventure",- you can use adventure, adventurer, adventurous etc...

Here is my layout....


I took this photo last summer when we were away at the cottage. I was just about to take a picture of my husband when a sideways face appeared and click I captured this adorable photo bomb!!!

Here are some closeups...


I cut different sized circles and arranged them on the one side of the photo. Orange is one of his favourite  colours, so perfect for the layout. A few buttons and a couple of tags for journalling and completed with the perfect title.


The background paper is from The Paper Studio and the other paper, tags and buttons are from a really old  MME line called Lush. The tin pin is from Merci.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog to check out the rest of the team's design and link yours up by January 27th.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

1 comment: