Sunday, March 12, 2017

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LET'S PARTY! - Lasting Memories Layout Challenges DT Reveal

Good Morning everyone...hope you are all enjoying your Sunday morning coffee while joining me for the latest Lasting Memories Layout Challenges Design Team Reveal. We are continuing with the theme of "Birthdays" and today's challenge is to use Lots of Numbers on your layout.

Today's layout features my wonderful Mom on her 88th birthday....


A beautiful July day for a family birthday party!!

Here are some closeups....


Here are my "Lots of Numbers" for the challenge. I mounted stickers over a border of the same numbers from one of the paper's border strips topped with a pinwheel sticker and Lets Party for my title.


More stickers and a tag with the twine fastened in place with Tim Holtz tiny attachers.


 Product List: Recollection - embossed paper for the background, AC Cardstock, Simple Stories - Let's Party paper and stickers, the tag, twine and brads are from my stash.

Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories Blog and check out what the rest of the design team came up with for this birthday challenge. Then link yours up before the end of March for a chance at a prize donated by me!!!


 

Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love the colours and embellishments but most of all I love the pictures. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete