Monday, January 16, 2017

Hair Rehearsal

Good evening everyone and Happy Monday! Today I would like to share another pre-wedding layout.


We were fortunate to have two lovely ladies come to my house to do a "Trial Run" for our wedding hairdos....the ladies were terrific and did our hair just as we requested the first time! Got to love it when a plan comes together!!!

Here are some closeups....




Product List: We R Memory Keepers paper and stickers and the doily is Recollections. The letters are from my stash.

I was inspired by the Let's Get Sketch - Week 2.


I was also inspired by The Paper Girls Challenge #120 - Patterned Paper.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and the photos are just beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page!!!Thanks for joining with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and beautiful picture. I love it. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but pretty:)). Thanks for sharing it with us @LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great memories here, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete