Friday, December 30, 2016

Dear Santa / Visiting Santa - Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop



Happy Friday everyone...and since it is the last Friday of the month, it is time for Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop. It has been a couple of months since I have participated as life's ups and downs have gotten in the way, but not for the last hop of 2016. Scrapping Our Stash is a group of paper crafters that are dedicated to once a month sharing creations using up their stash of older items.

It is just a small hop today, so I hope you have the time to visit everyone's blog and leave them some love!!! You should have arrived from Wendy's Blog, isn't her layout just adorable? The entire list is at the end of my post in case you get lost.

Here is my layout....


Adorable photo of my Grandson sitting on Santa's knee.

Here are some closeups....


I added some colour to a few of the ivy and candy canes on the background paper.


Of course I had to make a matching layout for my other Grandson....


Similar design, but not exactly the same.

And some closeups....



Product List: Recollections - Christmas colouring background paper, tags & reindeer, small pieces of Christmas cardstock from my stash, Me & My Big Ideas - Dot title and the green tag on Dear Santa layout and the black tag on Visiting Santa layout are upcycled clothing tags.

I was inspired by the sketch at Citrus Twist Kits for inspiration...



Now hop on over to Majken's Blog and check out her amazing project.

Complete Blog Hop List:





Thanks for hopping along with us today!!!



Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are both fantastic Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love that background paper and that you colored some things in...great job! Fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these layouts!!! What cute pictues!!! Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete