Monday, September 19, 2016

Family & Friends

Greetings friends...I attending a crop on the weekend and I was very productive. I will be sharing my layouts with you this week. All of the layouts I created at the crop were for my daughter's wedding.

Here is the first one...a double.


Sorry this photo is a little dark...couldn't get it to lighten up. 
Below is a closeup of each page...



And some detail closeups....


I added a line of stitching down each row of hearts and then folded the hearts out for some dimension.



Product List - MME papers, AC cardstock, Echo Park tin pin and lace and clips from my stash.

I used the sketch from The Memory Nest - Make It Monday No. 71. I mirrored the sketch to make it a double. I like that this sketch had three photos as I have lots of photos from the wedding...lol!!!


I was also inspired by the challenge at Challenge Yourself - to use stitching on a layout with yourself in it.



Thanks for stopping by....Stay Crafty!!!

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful 2-page layout! I love, LOVE the family and friends theme so much! And I especially like the way you added stitching to your page! Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you have loads of photos, should keep you scrapping for a while! Great idea to mirror the sketch and make it a double. Thanks for linking up at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful companion pages - lovely scrapbooking!! I am working on finishing up some of that MME paper too - so thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sandy, Love the double, with the very nice stitching and those big, big titles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful keepsake layout. A lovely layout and how you incorporated your stitching. Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how you made the sketch into a two page layout!! So fabulous!!! And the pages are beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great 2 page layout Sandy! Love the hearths with stitching! Thanks for playing along at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing page! Thanks for joining with Challenge YOURself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful pages!!! Love your design! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Åsa x

    ReplyDelete