Friday, July 15, 2016

Me & My Bro

Happy Friday everyone...I am on a roll...I have posted every day this week...so far! That's what vacation will do for a scrapper!

Today's layout features myself and my brother. The photos were taken almost a year ago at my Mom's birthday party...a wonderful time for family to get together and celebrate our wonderful Mom!

Here is my layout....


Here are some closeups....


I added some Tim Holtz Texture Paste with a dab of coral Acrylic paint to match my papers.



Product List - My Mind's Eye - Jubilee collection paper, stickers and chipboard, Thickers, Echo Park tin pin and a heart button from my stash.

I tried out a new challenge over at The ScrapRoom called Freaky Fast Friday. You simply cut papers in the dimensions shown below and arrange your layout adding a title and embellies as you wish. I rather enjoyed this challenge.



Thanks for stopping by! Stay crafty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures and what a fabulous page Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture, so nice to have...thanks for sharing this one. I love this page. xoxo

    ReplyDelete