Friday, February 26, 2016

We are Devo! Scrapping Our Stash Monthly Blog Hop

Happy Friday everyone!!! I for one am very happy that it is Friday....it has been a long week!

It is time for the "Scrapping Our Stash Monthly Blog Hop". For this blog hop we like to dig into our stash for items that we have been hanging onto for over a year.

You should have arrived here from Christine's Blog. If you get lost along the way the entire list is at the end of this post.

For my layout, I dug into my Simple Stories stash.....


These guys are just the silliest!!! Last summer we were in Walmart and my husband spotted these plastic bowls and the trio had to try them on. As you can see the oldest grandson wasn't too sure, but the little one was into just like Papa! 

Are we Men or are we Mice?....No!....We are Devo!!!! LOL!!! You will have to think back to 1980 to get this!!!

Here are some closeups......




My Simple Stories stash was perfect for these photos, with the papers, stickers and brads always coordinating. AC Cardstock, Thickers and a Fancy Pants flair pin and twine from my stash finished it off.

I used this fun The ScrapRoom Blog Be Our Guest sketch for inspiration....


The next stop on the blog hop is Wendi.

Here is the entire list:



Thanks for stopping by.....have a wonderful weekend and Stay Crafty!!!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and wonderful job with the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page, loving it! :) yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun photo to highlight!! Great layout - Simple Stories was a perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whip it.....whip it good!!! Oh my goodness, I laughed so hard at these awesome photos! Love the fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful layout. Love seeing the joy of grandkids. I get the devo for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun page with those little cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I totally get the Devo thing. How fun! Love your layout and the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are they!!!! This one just makes me smile. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Love the collection you used! Thank you so much for playing along with The ScrapRoom! :)

    ReplyDelete