Friday, November 13, 2015

FAMILY - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

Happy Friday everyone....time for another ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday  Design Team Reveal.

Here is my layout....


This photo is of my Dad and Aunt in the early 1940's. My Dad served in the Army for nearly 6 years.

Here are some closeups....


I applied stamping to my background with Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and three different stamps.




Product List - Bo Bunny Heritage paper, stickers & chipboard, MME enamel & wood dots.

Here is Laura's fabulous sketch!!!


Be sure to visit the ScrapMuch? Blog and check out the rest of the teams creations. You have until November 29th to link up for a chance at a wonderful prize.


Thanks for stopping by....have a wonderful weekend. Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a spectacular picture and layout. I love the warm colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy - your vintage picture is pristine! Is it an original?
    Love your background work, perfect paper choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danie....No it is a scanned copy that I printed myself.

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful heritage page!! LOVE the background and all the added details!!

    ReplyDelete