Tuesday, October 20, 2015

ENJOY THE RIDE

Well I am back with part two of my grandson's successful mastering of a two wheeler!

Here is the partner page for the one that I shared yesterday....


And some closeups....



I cut some extra sprockets from the bicycle tire on yesterday's layout to use on this one.
Product List - Lucky & Factory (Made in Canada), Simple Stories paper & Chipboard, Tim Holtz Texture Paste with a drop of Green Forest acrylic paint and my favourite stencil.

I used the layout from Let's Get Sketchy - Week 1.


I was also inspired by the October 1st challenge at Picture This - 3 photos, chipboard and stamps.


Thanks for stopping by! Stay Crafty!!!


12 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background, <3 cut title, and what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing along at PictureThis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour scheme and those gears are perfect for your theme. Thanks for playing at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome boy layout!! Cool colours and embellishments!! Thanks for joining our challenge at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing at Picture this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page! I love how you combined and used the challenge items. Thank you for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the partially hidden note pad...I love the whole page! Thanks for always joining us at PICTURE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love this! Such energy! And that tire track washi!!!! Fantastic use of the Picture This elements. Thank you for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun layout! Love those cogs:)
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful layout!!!! Love the pictures & colors!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS & Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout, like your choice of papers, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete